March 2nd – 10:00 am
AGAIN THIS YEAR
Spaghetti Dinner and Packet Pick up
Friday March 1st, 4:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Silent Auction – Open to the Public
Hospice Holiday 5K Run/Walk
Benefiting Allegiance Hospice
Saturday, March 2, 2013 – 10:00 a.m.
11th Anniversary Race Celebration
GOAL FOR 2013 – $20,000
The Hospice Holiday 5K Run/Walk is one of the few community driven events on the circuit! This is one of the first races of the season, in this area. Walkers and runners are looking forward to kicking off their New Year’s Resolutions at the first hint of spring weather!
This event is recognized as one of the major events in our community. The race has the Endorsement of the Governor’s Council and our course is USA Track and Field Certified again this year. Most of the goods and services used at our event are generously donated or provided at cost by our local businesses. Your generous sponsorships, donations, and volunteering have made us one of the top supporting events for the Allegiance Hospice since the first race ten years ago.
· Spaghetti Dinner/Silent Auction on Friday, March 1st. This will be held at Columbia Township Fire Station from 4:00 – 8:00pm. This will be a good time to pick up pre-registration packets and participate in our Silent Auction.
· We will be offering limited number of booth spaces for sponsors and vendors to set up tables inside the fire station for promotion of their businesses. Sponsors may set up their booth, early, on Friday evening at the spaghetti dinner and also have the option to have a booth the morning of the race.
· Sign advertisement on the boulevard for your business, relative to your sponsorship level
· Just as in 2012, the run will have the support of our local radio to help advertise all pre and post race events.
· April Scott Photography will be back to take pictures of racers during and at finish of race.
· Allegiance Hospice is a nonprofit organization. With that in mind, we are trying to cut our expenses for this event. We will be communicating as much as possible with both our sponsors and race participants through e-mail. Therefore, we are asking you to provide us with your e-mail address (or websites contact).
All net proceeds will support Allegiance Hospice in Jackson, which is our community’s only not-for-profit hospice agency. They provide compassionate comfort care to terminally ill patients along with supportive services to their loved ones.
Race Director: Annette Dupuie (517) 592-3030
Checks payable to: Hospice Holiday 5K
Mail to: PO Box 292
Brooklyn, MI 49230
Any questions please call (517) 592-3030.
YOU MAY ALSO REGISTER AT ACTIVE.COM!
$10 – Kids Sprint
$20 – Early Registration – received by January 25th
$25 – Pre-Registration – received by February 15th
$30 – Registration after February 15th
MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO
Hospice Holiday 5k
** Entry Fee is NOT REFUNDABLE & NON-TRANSFERABLE (U.S. Funds only)
RETURN ENTRIES TO
Sacred Touch Massage Therapy
11999 Brooklyn Road
P.O. Box 292
Brooklyn, MI 49230
AWARDS / AGE GROUPS
Trophy to overall Male and Female Walk & Run
Trophy to overall Master Male and Female Walk & Run
Awards to the first 3 places in each age group
14 & Under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44. 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-89, 90 and over
Be aware there will be vehicular traffic on the roads at all times.
Registration Must be recieved by February 18th to guarantee a shirt.
MORE INFORMATION: www.sacredtouchbrooklyn.com