The following constitutes Contest Rules, both on and off-air, on WSAE-FM.
1. All WSAE contests are open to any/all WSAE listeners, unless otherwise specified by WSAE-FM.
2. All prizes, unless otherwise specified, will be sent to winner within thirty days of winning. It is the responsibility of the winner to let WSAE-FM know if they intend to pick-up their prize rather than have it mailed.
3. All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
4. WSAE-fm is at liberty to give away any unclaimed prize at the end of the thirty day grace period.
5. All major prizes will be given away by WSAE-FM. Odds of winning will depend on the number of qualified entries.
6. WSAE-FM may substitute another prize of equal value, in the event of non-availability of an announced prize.
7. In the case of a dispute over telephone lines, the decision of WSAE-FM is final.
8. In the event that two telephone lines are tied together during a phone contest, the entire phone call will be disqualified and another phone call will be taken. WSAE-FM cannot award duplicate prizes to both parties in a “tied together” situation. An example of a “tied together” call may be two telephone calls originating from the same location or residence.
9. Employees of WSAE-FM and the staff of Spring Arbor University Radio, representatives, and their families or households their employees are ineligible to enter/win.
10. WSAE-FM is not responsible for the failure or tardiness of prizes delivered via US Postal Service. Prizes will be mailed to person, unless otherwise specified.
11. In certain “unique situations”, a designated representative will be allowed to accept prize for the winner.
12. WSAE-FM is not responsible for defective prizes.
13. Additions or deletions to these rules may be made at the discretion of WSAE-FM, and may be enacted at any time.
14. WSAE-FM, its underwriters or representatives absolve themselves of any liability, financial or otherwise, resulting from any on or off-air contests staged by WSAE-FM.
15. All contests entries become the property of WSAE-FM. Furthermore, WSAE-FM may withhold any contest materials crucial to the completion of the contest.
16. All contestants acknowledge, as a condition of entry, that WSAE-FM has a right to publicize, or broadcast the winner’s name, character, likeness, voice or all matters incidental herein.
17. All prizes are non-transferable and void where prohibited by law. No cash substitution of prizes allowed.
18. In the event that a winner chooses not to accept a prize, he or she forfeits all claim to that prize. WSAE-FM then has the right, at its discretion, to award that prize to a contest runner-up.
19. Basic contest rules and addenda are available for review during regular business hours at the WSAE-FM offices, Spring Arbor University, 106 East Main Street, Spring Arbor, Michigan, 49283.
20. Any tie will be broken by random drawing from among the tied, qualified entries. The drawing will be conducted by WSAE-FM, and the results of the drawing are final.
21. The decision of WSAE is final. Winners will be notified by phone if chosen by drawing. Any winner or qualifier is eligible to win again after thirty (30) days waiting period.