Need to Stop By Our Studios?
HOME.fm’s studios are located on the main campus of Spring Arbor University. The address is 106 E. Main Street, Spring Arbor, MI 49283… but below are directions that will help you find us most easily. (Note- our office is typically open weekdays from 9 am-5 pm with the exception of federal holidays).
NOTE – M-60 Construction is causing detours (May-August 2019). Plan for extra time on the road to navigate your drive.
Beginning Wednesday, May 29, M-60 will be converted to one-way eastbound only, between Chapel Road and Dearing Road in Spring Arbor. Westbound M-60 traffic will be detoured along King Road and Chapel Road. The westbound M-60 full closure point will be at Dearing Road which will remain open to traffic for the foreseeable future. See Detour Map:
- From I-94, take exit 136.
- When you get off at exit 136, there are no turns involved. (The ramp loops around and becomes M-60. SAU is on M-60).
- After exiting, stay on M-60 for approx 5 miles.
- When you get to the village of Spring Arbor, you’ll drive until you see McDonalds. Park in the front lot of Spring Arbor Free Methodist Church, directly across from McDonalds.
- Note: Parking is FREE.
ONCE YOU PARK:
- Walk across the side street (Cottage St).
- HOME.fm is located in the long brick building that stretches the front of campus.
- Our entrance is to the LEFT of the two pillars of White Auditorium
- Once you go through the door, our radio lobby door is to the RIGHT at the *top of the stairs.
*If you are unable to use the stairs, please let us know and we can either come down to meet you or take you to an elevator to get to our location.
Here’s a printable version of the Spring Arbor University Campus Map.
If you get lost or turned around, our studios can be reached at (517) 750-2751.
You can also reach our offices at (517) 750-6540.